Cutting edge bioinformatics using cloud-based computing
Floragenex uses an optimized and scaleable bioinformatics pipeline to interpret your next gen sequencing data. Built on Amazon Web Services cloud computing architecture, Floragenex bioinformatics infrastructure exports results into a range of industry-standard software formats including VCF, JoinMap™, STRUCTURE, GenePop and more.
Comprehensive reporting and Results
Floragenex has extensive experience in analysis of next-gen sequence data. Clients interested in interpreting RAD or other fractional genome sequence data can access the power of Floragenex’s internal analytics pipeline. Refined over years of testing and analysis of hundreds of projects, we provide clients analytical support and customization to help them publish results faster.
ALL ANALYTICS PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Scaleable analysis from single to hundreds of samples as needed
- Full bioinformatics support:
- Next-gen sequencing QA/QC
- Index / barcode demultiplexing
- De novo assembly (if required)
- Sequence alignment
- Variant calling (SNPs)
- Comprehensive reporting
- Variant data convertable into VCF, JoinMap™, IUPAC, GenePop, STRUCTURE and other genotyping formats
- Up to 12 months of data access
- Typically < 4 week turn around time