Develop microsatellite libraries using next generation DNA sequencing.
For almost two decades microsatellites have been a foundational tools for use in molecular genetic analysis. Now, with the power of next-gen sequencing, finding microsatellites (SSRs) is easier than ever before.
Floragenex is pleased to provide our clients access to Geno Sat® services in conjunction with our partners at GenoScreen, in Lille, France to develop SSR markers.
Three Technology Solutions
The core technology
- Identification of microsatellite markers by high throughput pyrosequencing using the GS FLX® NGS platform
- Production of 8000 raw next-gen sequences
- 2000+ microsatellite motifs
- 100 in silico primer pairs
GENO SAT PACK
Geno Sat with Validation on your samples
Geno Sat with validation of putative SSRs included and polymorphism evaluation
GENO SAT PACK PLUS
A Comprehensive Solution
The Geno Sat Pack bundled with microsatellite genotyping on large sample populations
* All Geno Sat processing provided by: GENOSCREEN – INRA – Montpellier SUPAGRO– Provence University.