Floragenex, Inc. Referral Program Terms & Conditions
· Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a project inquiry made at www.floragenex.com/contact-us or www.floragenex.com/project-calculator by a person (a "Referred Customer") who uses the Referrer referral code in the Floragenex project inquiry. The Referrer and Referred Customer are limited to one Qualified Referral per referral code; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
· Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
· Referral Benefit. For the Referrer to earn a Referral Benefit, the Referred Customer must complete a bona fide project inquiry form at www.floragenex.com/contact-us or www.floragenex.com/project-calculator using the appropriate referral code at time of submission. The Referrer will be eligible to receive a 10% discount on their next Floragenex project. To use the Referral Benefit, the Referrer must request a quotation for a new Floragenex project before December 31, 2018. The Referral Benefit will be applied to the quote at time of issuance. Please note the Referral Benefit cannot be used on active or completed Floragenex projects, or combined with any other Floragenex discount or existing credit.
· Referred Customer Benefit. For the Referred Customer to earn the Referred Customer Benefit, they must submit a Floragenex project inquiry at at www.floragenex.com/contact-us or www.floragenex.com/project-calculator before August 1, 2018. The Referred Customer will be eligible to receive a 10% discount on their first quote related to the submitted project inquiry. Please note the Referred Customer Benefit cannot be used on active or completed Floragenex projects, or combined with any other Floragenex discount or existing credit.
· Eligibility. Referrer eligibility is strictly limited to individual scientific investigators invited by Floragenex into the Referral Program. Referred Customers must be individual scientific investigators at academic, governmental or not for profit research institutions. Floragenex’s Referral Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Floragenex, Inc.’s sole discretion.
· No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral code that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination and exclusion from Floragenex’s Referral Program.
· Right to Close Accounts. Floragenex reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Floragenex Referral Program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
· Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Floragenex reserves the right to cancel the Referral Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed Referral Benefits will be forfeited at that time.